Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

IT'S TOO HOT OUTSIDE....TIME TO SCRAP


Well It is Hot!!! That is really an understatement but I guess it is almost the 4th of July but we have had record heat here and we are all feeling it...all the more reason to stay in where it's cool and "scrap". (Why am I acting like I need a reason to scrap???? lol )  I have a couple of cards to show you. One of them was for my Aunt Peggy who I would ask you to keep in your prayers.  She is battling cancer in her throat and going thru chemotherapy right now.  She has always been my favorite aunt and she is a very special lady.  I have been trying to send her a card every week to let her know how much she means to all of us.  I love this paper can't remember where it came from out of my millons in my room, but it is so pretty.   I added the picture of another one I sent to her daughter Jennifer who was in a terrible wreck earlier in the year and has been thru her own battles...now dealing with all this with her mom.  They are strong and we believe that she is going to come thru this all.  All our love and good thoughts are with the whole family.
The sentiments are all stamps.  I love the colors too.  Of course the edge is my favorite Martha Stewart punch.
That's all for now folks...hope to be posting again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment