Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Finally Feeling Better

I only just got my blog going and then I got really sick. Fever, sore throat and then a "lung infection" (no not the swine flu, even tho everywhere I go, when I cough everyone stares like a I should be in a isolation tent somewhere). My asthma kicked in and now I am a wheezing mess, however I just sound bad, and don't feel bad, and that is a good thing.
I have been enjoying "National Scrapbooking Day", however I am not scrapping I am setting up my "New" scrapbook room and I am sooooooooo excited..but I decided that it's official....it is an obsession... Can't believe how much STUFF
I have. I love it ALL!!!
I am working on getting some pictures going for this blog....hopefully by next week I can post my stuff...keep your fingers crossed..
Robyn over at the Pink Stamper truly outdid herself with her celebration today. I appreciate all of her hard work....Thanks Robyn...you are "da bomb" (and yes I really do want to win a prize lol

No comments:

Post a Comment